songs hit & album mp3 down load Our editors plumb the depths of music and showcase the best of it here every month. Take a gander at the albums that move them, the songs they can't get out of their heads and the vinyl they're wearing out, then get in on the conversation over at their music blog

10/10/08

Light On


New song, I like it! I do like this song a lot! One of the songs I play a lot. The other song I like a lot right now if you click see my other reviews you can see my review on that song (The Warehouse Band). They are new on myspace, like em a lot. If you like this song, definitely look into it.
Disappointed David Cook is a great singer.... but i just dont like this song.... is so just not the David i love...... i hope the album have better songs.....
Terrific! So much better than almost everything on radio... I think David has done a great job with this single. The album is sure to be great. This song sounds like a hit from the very first note.