songs hit & album mp3 down load Our editors plumb the depths of music and showcase the best of it here every month. Take a gander at the albums that move them, the songs they can't get out of their heads and the vinyl they're wearing out, then get in on the conversation over at their music blog

9/10/08

7 Things


Can't Sing Miley can't sing but they sure know how to promote her. I'm sure she won't be around to much longer....thank goodness.
It's better than I thought it'd be. Even though it's kinda all over. But when she says, "And the seven things I hate the most that you do, you make me love you." you get sucked in.
And the lyrics aren't that bad, really. The craziness of the chorus is take it or leave it really. But the ending, "OO ooo oo oo's" are awesome.
If you haven't heard this song yet then where have you been?
3.75 stars.
end note: I'm a pop fan so this song was enjoyable, overall.
Your children will thank you for this! I admit, I'm not a big fan of the music. However, as a parent, sometimes we yield to our children's wishes. My kids love Miley Cyrus and identify with the Hannah Montana character. If anything, this is nice, clean, and fun entertainment for the young ears. Getting the music for them will make you the coolest parent (for a brief minute) and satisfy their wishes until the next pop superstar comes along. If you don't get it for you, be sure to download it for them!
DJ Come of Age