songs hit & album mp3 down load Our editors plumb the depths of music and showcase the best of it here every month. Take a gander at the albums that move them, the songs they can't get out of their heads and the vinyl they're wearing out, then get in on the conversation over at their music blog

9/8/08

Camp Rock-A-Mania


Camp Rock-A-Mania Ordered for my daughter, I REALLY enjoyed the upbeat songs and positive lyrics.... I found myself singing along with my daughter! Cd was ordered with ease and was sent IMMEDIATELY to our home. We have been enjoying it every since!
Camp Rock rocks As the mother of the kids listening to this album, it's pretty benign--it's not annoying or repetitive--something that parents can actually stand to listen to in the car. My three girls, 4, 6, and 9, are bananas over it.
Camp Rock Rocks!!! The Jonas Brothers are a hit on this CD, Camp Rock. My favorite songs on this CD are, 'Play My Music', Hasta Lavista, and We Rock." If you don't own this CD BUY IT NOW!!!!!