songs hit & album mp3 down load Our editors plumb the depths of music and showcase the best of it here every month. Take a gander at the albums that move them, the songs they can't get out of their heads and the vinyl they're wearing out, then get in on the conversation over at their music blog

9/14/08

Best soundtrack I've ever had!


Best soundtrack I've ever had! I think this is the best soundtrack i've ever had. It has 18 songs, each different then the last. I believe every song has been in an episode of the show. Some of my favorites include "I quit", "lucky" "virgin state of mind" and "nothing but you".
The songs fit very well with the show and are great for everything else. Some of my all time favorite music. An amazing soundtrack for an amazing show!
For Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fans My girlfriend loves her Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so she loves this CD. If you were a fan of the Buffy series then this is a must own.
Takes you back to the episodes Listening to the cd takes you back to some of the episodes of Buffy. Enjoyable cd to listen too.